We all know, pets love a good chew. Our bluestem™ Oral Care Dental Chews are scientifically formulated with our patent pending coactiv+™ technology to help reduce plaque and tartar and help maintain good oral hygiene.
They’re designed so that the density and texture allows your dog’s tooth to penetrate right up to the gum line, while the ridges on the spokes work to remove plaque and tartar on the entire tooth. And you can use them as a treat every day.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces plaque and tartar
- Promotes fresh breath and improves oral hygiene
- Gluten free, wheat and corn free, low fat and low calorie
- No artificial preservative
- A great chicken flavor your dog will LOVE!
- For dogs only – small chews for dogs 5-20 lbs, medium chews for dogs 20-50 lbs
21 chews, 252 g (8.9oz) for small dogs, 5-20 lbs over 9 months of age
21 chews, 420 g (14.8oz) for medium dogs, 20-50 lbs over 9 months of age
- Brown rice flour, vegetable glycerin, gelatin, water, buckwheat, natural chicken flavour, carrots, vanilla, peppermint, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), citric acid, trisodium citrate, disodium EDTA, zinc citrate.
- Crude Protein Min. …. 12.0%
- Crude Fiber Max. …. 2.0%
- Crude Fat Min. …. 3.0%
- Moisture Max. … 15.0%
- Crude Fat Max. …. 3.5%
- Calorie Content (ME, calculated) 3000 kcal/kg or 36kcal per small chew
- Calorie Content (ME, calculated) 3000 kcal/kg or 60 kcal per medium chew
Made in the USA
Give your dog one dental chew daily to reduce plaque and tartar. Ensure your dog can chew it well and has access to fresh water. Use in combination with bluestem™ Water Additive, bluestem™ Oral Spray, or bluestem™ Toothpaste for an optimal oral hygiene program.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
WARNING: For dogs only. Not for human consumption. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Wash hands after handling.
STORAGE: Store at room temperature and close package tightly after opening.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.